Shipping on all orders in South Africa. The following rates apply:
|North West Province
- All Orders are delivered to your door by Courier.
- We regret we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Lead Time applies to business days only, excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Lead times apply to products that are held in stock by us or our suppliers.
- On occasion delays may result in stock not being available and we will communicate this to you in such an event.
- We do rely on the services of couriers and delays that are beyond our control may occur on occasion.
Changed your mind or need to exchange an item? No problem, just get in touch with our customer service department on 011 100 7574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be very happy to assist.
Some things to note:
A 10% handling fee will be charged for incorrect orders placed by the customer or should a refund be requested.
Goods may be returned within 30 (Thirty) days from date of purchase, provided that goods are unopened/unused and in a resellable condition.
Refunds will be done in the original payment method, where possible.
We advise customers to ensure goods are fit for purpose prior to purchasing.
Ensure that you have the correct cartridges for your printer prior to opening the packaging.
No Ink cartridges will be refunded or exchanged once the product has been opened.
All goods carry an implied 6 (six) month warranty.
In terms of the CPA we have the right to send goods to the supplier for a technical assessment prior to repairing, replacing or refunding.
You are welcome to place an order online and request that the order be collected from our store.
Please note the following:
• Orders for collection must be paid for online via Payfast (Instant) or EFT (Funds must reflect in the account)
• Please do not come and collect prior to you being contacted by us informing you that the order is ready for collection.
• Should you wish to make a purchase in store please check with us first as to stock availability.